F: Valencia a: Sat Aug 5 20:00

• 4 weeks later...

Following the 'now available' notification from Villa, I've tried to get away sections tickets and for some reason, there's very, very few even single seats available. The even fewer with two seats together said 'sorry no longer available' when I selected them. Very frustrating! Anyone got a clue how get two seats together?

• 2 weeks later...

Any Villa fans going over for this next week and staying / travelling to the match from the Benidorm area ? If so, just wondered how people getting to Valencia, I've been looking at bus/coach from Benidorm, seems pretty reasonable...

Edited by Dillon66

11 hours ago, maqroll said:

Valencia just 2.days after Lazio..

Must mean he's going to start 2 separate sides.

Hope we take a decent team out to face Valencis (selfishly, because I'm going to this one !)

Given that its one of Ùnai's old clubs and we're competing for the 'Orange Trophy' or something, I'd like to think we'll be fielding a strong side ?

On 27/07/2023 at 04:56, Dillon66 said:

Any Villa fans going over for this next week and staying / travelling to the match from the Benidorm area ? If so, just wondered how people getting to Valencia, I've been looking at bus/coach from Benidorm, seems pretty reasonable...

There's gotta be a bingo bus or summat

On 30/07/2023 at 08:46, Dillon66 said:

Hope we take a decent team out to face Valencis (selfishly, because I'm going to this one !)

Given that its one of Ùnai's old clubs and we're competing for the 'Orange Trophy' or something, I'd like to think we'll be fielding a strong side ?

Yes I would wager Saturday will be the stronger side. They will have only arrived back in the UK on Monday. Whoever didn't play much the last game will be involved tonight plus a couple of those who didn't fly over

• Like 1

The Villa official social media page shared a 'matchday' post and used a photo of Emiliano Martinez; so presumably he starts.

Maybe Diego Carlos, Cash, McGinn, Luiz will start too as they didn't start the match against Lazio?

Â