F: Valencia a: Sat Aug 5 20:00

4 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Think you’re right. Barring an injury this is the Newcastle line up.

Jed Steer seemed to think managers these days don't tend to start their main team in the last friendly anymore for reasons of moral and keeping players sharp and hungry. 

9 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Pretty much, although I reserve the right to replace players in my dream team as needed depending on today's performance lol.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

6 minutes ago, duke313 said:

But I think it will be a bit harsh on Tielemans if he doesn't start v Newcastle after his great pre-sesson, especially in the last game. Tricky for Unai to select the team. :s

• Like 1

Just now, Loxstock92 said:

I know it’s just started,

but is anyone else’s video quality like looking through beer goggles or just mine? (And no I haven’t been drinking)

ye, i feel like its Stella Vision.

3 minutes ago, robby b said:

But I think it will be a bit harsh on Tielemans if he doesn't start v Newcastle after his great pre-sesson, especially in the last game. Tricky for Unai to select the team. :s

But surely he realises that the competition in the midfield is terrifically ferocious right now. He's too intelligent not get that. We'll have enough games that he'll get plenty of playing time, IMO.

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

I know it’s just started,

but is anyone else’s video quality like looking through beer goggles or just mine? (And no I haven’t been drinking)

If it's Villa TV, it wouldn't surprise me lol.

About to switch on now.

Â