Pau Torres

Delphinho123

27 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Pau has very low aerial % for such a big guy! Seems strange! 

He is poor in the air. Mings will have to play with him or we will be a mess at the back

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He is poor in the air. Mings will have to play with him or we will be a mess at the back

Yeah, him and Konsa would not be a great pairing when it comes to aerial duels. Him and Carlos should be fine.

29 minutes ago, juanpabloangel18 said:

FM23 max potential ratings:

• Mings - 71
  • Konsa - 73
  • Carlos - 77
  • Pau - 84

He'll probably lose 5 signing for us but would go up 5 signing for Manure. It's all nonsense 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

been at villareal all his career. born and raised there. would be quite a coup to tempt him away from there

Birmingham > Villarreal, or so I heard.

Who needs sun-soaked beaches when you can have murky greyness?

I hope Pau doesn't read this.

57 minutes ago, Jareth said:

On the playground is where he spent most of his days...

🎶 " Defending... carrying... and progressive passing "🎶

🎶" Monchi said you're moving with your Uncle Emery and Don Lange in Birmingham " 🎶

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

He'll probably lose 5 signing for us but would go up 5 signing for Manure. It's all nonsense 

Maybe but it's because each club has a different assessor who will obviously see things differently rather than a bias

https://as.com/futbol/primera/villarreal-y-aston-villa-ultiman-el-traspaso-de-pau-torres-n/

Villarreal and Aston Villa are negotiating and finalizing the transfer of defender Pau Torres. A negotiation that seems to be on track, so if there is not a radical change in the script, it has all the options to be carried out.

As this newspaper had already pointed out, Aston Villa was the team that had worked the most and fought for the signing of Pau Torres , which had made them the number one option for the player. After convincing the defender, the English had to sit down with the Villarreal Football Club to agree on a starting price, in an operation that was not easy. It should be remembered that Pau's contract ends next season, so his 65 million clause did not have the force that he could have had.

Therefore, Villarreal was obliged to negotiate, as is being done right now . Although neither party knows the amounts, everything seems to indicate that Pau's output would range between 35 and 40 million. Right now there is optimism on all sides, which suggests that this operation can be closed definitively.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, juanpabloangel18 said:

Nah I was talking about FM, which I think it's fair to say - a lot more accurate for player ability? Pinch of salt required still obviously but professional clubs definitely use it.

Potential numbers taken from here:

Good to know it's not just me that checks fminside when we're heavily linked with someone 😅

• Haha 1

Whatever way we set up in defence when we have a functional back 3 in possession we need Mings and Konsa as the outside CBs as they are fast and very good in one on ones (especially Konsa). We need Torres in center so he can come forward into midfield and play a key deep playmaker role. So a move to 2 3 5 from 3 box 3 

Â