Youri Tielemans

thejoker

20 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Obviously a very talented player, Leicester fan I know did say his attitude wasn’t right. But let’s hope we can see Emery work his magic and get him firing again. Good squad option and better than Dendoncker 

I mean his underlying stats are basically yhr same his entire time in Leicester. He's probably got resting bitch face combined with wanting/willing to move on from a team that has otherwise sold all their bets players probably resulted in a bit of an unfair reputation for him for downing tools. 

Probably similar to Luiz under gerrard where the midfield balance wasn't right so looked worse than he was because he was isolated. Where for Luiz this was in defence but for youri it was on offence. 

Edited by MotoMkali
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

If this goes through, the depth and quality in our midfield will superb. 

no more wincing at the line up sheet seeing seeing names like Nakamba or Labsbury starting 

We have fantastic depth starting and from the bench based on what Unai needs. 

5 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Incredibly disappointed with this signing, but in Emery I trust.  

Why? Do you really think a 26 year old is past his best? Leicester were shambolic as a whole. You've seen what a bad manager did to our crop of players that finished 7th.

Or do you not rate the player from 2 years ago either?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Bit concerned about his lack of pace. We desperately need more lace and power but an astute bit of business for sure. 

Ramsey and McGinn aren't slow and I'm sure emery will be adding more pace in the attacking areas. 

11 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

An exciting signing and hopefully Unai can get him back to his best. Welcome Youri!

9 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Incredibly disappointed with this signing, but in Emery I trust.  

This is why I'll always stay on VT 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

When you consider McGinn, Luiz, Kamara, Ramsey and Tielemans cost us about £18m in transfer fees total, it does sound like incredible business

Hopefully we can keep this up while the likes of United spunk £50-70m on Mason Mount. It's the only way we can hope to make up ground.

Â