Youri Tielemans

thejoker

Until Percy says it's happening, it's not happening.  Can't wait for him to sign with someone else so we can go back to talking about unrealistic wonderkid signings.  

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If anything... It won't be something the poster would be please with I imagine?

He called him a lazy fat bar steward after the way he has been playing for 18 months so I’m not sure he’s in tears.

edit: bar steward was not the word he used 😉

Edited by nick76
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

👀

I know, I know. BUT, this guy said it before anybody else and it doesn't look like he has a history of just making stuff up or commenting on transfers?

I just found it odd, he tweeted it, then 24hrs later, several news outlets are reporting on it. 

Every now and again you get a random who knows something, like when Dean Smith's mates son tweeted about who we were targeting and it was bang on! Dem were the days. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, nick76 said:

He called him a lazy fat bar steward after the way he has been playing for 18 months so I’m not sure he’s in tears.

edit: bar steward was not the word he used 😉

Fair play... I did say he's got that fresh chubby cheeked innocent face in a other thread which may make him look a fat, cute teenager going through eternal puberty 😂

• Like 1

I know people will point to our very recent history and the difference in player performance after Emery came in, but there’s something about signing Leicester players that I’m really not keen on. 

I only watched them 3/4 times last season but they looked as though they’d simply downed tools. Tielemans is/was quality, and I may be barking up the wrong tree here but I’m worried about his attitude after last seasons showing. 

They way you do it is you predict something that has a good chance of happening. Then if it happens you can then say you called it first. 

I think we've been fav to sign him since a market opened for this. Easy to just say he's going to Villa and then claim you knew if it happens

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

But then in theory Tielemans isn't playing and we come to renew contracts and they want the same 120k parity.

I'm not against the signing but just because he's free doesn't make it a no brainer as people state.

His decent stats underly a midfield who has generally been plodding for 2 seasons straight now.

...and again we have the same FFP whizzes that think because someone is free and we've amortised a lot of our current squad it is fine to play 120k -150k on a player that's not really going to improve the 11.

Why wouldn’t he play?! We could easily have 50+ games next season. That’s 200+ starting midfield slots we need to fill in Emery’s current most-used formation, before we even think of wanting to have subs we can bring on without lowering the quality of the team.

16 minutes ago, av1 said:

I only watched them 3/4 times last season but they looked as though they’d simply downed tools

I watched Villa 10+ times at the start of the season before Emery came in and thought the same…

Edited by Adam2003
  • Like 1

Â