Youri Tielemans

thejoker

39 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Staggering that people still buy into this crap from random people on Twitter that know sweet F-All. 

Yet there are sometimes one or two who are always bang on.

That AV_Transfers may have taken a break or not had his contacts temporarily, but was he ever wrong in the past?

4 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

That AV_Transfers may have taken a break or not had his contacts temporarily, but was he ever wrong in the past?

The original one wasn't. They knew someone who did medicals which are obviously only done incredibly late in deals.

This one isn't the original, so I'm not arsed what they say.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

The original one wasn't. They knew someone who did medicals which are obviously only done incredibly late in deals.

This one isn't the original, so I'm not arsed what they say.

Ah ok. Surely you can't know for sure it's not the same person who's just set up a new account though...

Edited by Tom13

8 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

I have no idea dude, honestly. The only ‘ITK’ I had faith in was MysteryMan on this very forum - or unless one of the mods shared something, then I believed them as well. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Tayls said:

I have no idea dude, honestly. The only ‘ITK’ I had faith in was MysteryMan on this very forum - or unless one of the mods shared something, then I believed them as well. 

Hairyhands was the man!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, babyblue said:

Correct, too many players had checked out and the rest were totally demoralised by Rodgers. 

Thanks for the response mate. But I guess that poses then another question. 

You’ve made your fellings known about Rodger’s in the same way we feel about Gerrard. But how do you apportion the blame? The manger was a prat but surely if  the good players you have down tools then that is a problem with them? 

Mods I know we have a Leicester thread so I’m not trying to go OT, but I ask the question because it’s a concern I have about this particular player. 

1 minute ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I will never trust anyone on the internet again after the CJ Bellend debacle.

you can trust me....

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

So 12 pages of nothing.  Highlight that someone’s family knows his wife and then backtracking..  what’s purpose of having a transfer speculation thread if going to open threads based on very little.  Just having to jump all around the site these days

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

So 12 pages of nothing.  Highlight that someone’s family knows his wife and then backtracking..  what’s purpose of having a transfer speculation thread if going to open threads based on very little.  Just having to jump all around the site these days

Ye, pretty fishy for sure.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Isn't that the definition of speculation though?

Hector Twitter guy says Tielemans has signed 4 year deal which makes him second Villa signing this window after Hector tweeted on June 1st and 5th that Asensio had put pen to paper on 3 year deal with Villa

• Haha 2

Â