Europa Conference League 23/24

HalfTimePost

7 minutes ago, YLN said:

How would we not be seeded? 

We're Aston **** Villa

the same aston **** villa that hasn't been in europe in 13 years and the last 2 times we did we never made it into the group stage

we're lucky we're remotely close to being seeded

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

the same aston **** villa that hasn't been in europe in 13 years and the last 2 times we did we never made it into the group stage

we're lucky we're remotely close to being seeded

I'd lazily guess that the PLs coefficient has got us seeded rather than anything we've done in Europe 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

I'd lazily guess that the PLs coefficient has got us seeded rather than anything we've done in Europe 

Has to be otherwise we wouldn't be seeded based on anything else. 

When's the playoff draw?

21 hours ago, Xela said:

When we win this next season, quality for the Europa League? Then when we win that we'll be in the Champions League? Sorted. 

It doesn't work like that as we'll get top four next season and bypass the Europa League 😉

5 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

It doesn't work like that as we'll get top four next season and bypass the Europa League 😉

I want Villa to be the first team to win the Europa Conference League, Europa League and Champions League 😎

39 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I think any team with the status of winning a European cup should not have to go through any qualifying process. 

Maybe they should just automatically qualify for the Champions League every season because we won it once.

• Haha 2