Lionel Messi

villarule123

I feel for the posters that don’t use VT daily. You know some poor sod has just logged in the first in a couple of days, saw a 6 page thread on Messi and if not keeled over, probably ripped their c##ks before realising it’s nonsense. 

We have a lot to answer for 😂

19 minutes ago, rubberman said:

This thread is a complete waste of internet. I can't believe I've read it and found myself thinking - yeah, but what if he did come? 

If you were to sort everything on the internet from most wasteful to most beneficial. This is probably not even in the top 1 per cent. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, av1 said:

saw a 6 page thread on Messi and if not keeled over, probably ripped their c##ks

At last, a suitable replacement for the Susan Coffey threads.

• Like 1

On 24/05/2023 at 15:26, Sulberto21 said:

I love all the serious posts in this thread. 😂. I mean cod you just lighten up ? 

It's going to get very Messi otherwise. 

22 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Can't believe this is on page 2.  I see Iniesta is leaving Japan, maybe we could get him and Messi back together.

Iniesta. Just an incredible player. When he clicked Barca clicked. A phenomenal phenomenal player in his prime.

On 24/05/2023 at 08:47, DeadlyDirk said:

It would be a stupendous move and absolutely incredible.

Unfortunately there's more chance that I'd win the Tour De France than this happening.

Take your car and just identify as a cyclist, you will win easily. 

Edited by TheStagMan

On 24/05/2023 at 10:40, Sulberto21 said:

I think if we get him on a two season deal we can then sell him to Spurs for a fag packet and Josh Onomah. 

Can we just have the fag packet?

Â