Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

9 minutes ago, withes_shin said:

Thought the betting sponsor couldn't be used in European games?

It was very visible against Hibs last night

It's a Spanish thing I believe. (Maybe elsewhere too, but we didn't wear it against Valencia because it was in Spain)

8 hours ago, maqroll said:

Those Hibs shirts are sharp. 

Close up they were nice, but I could hardly see them against the grass, looked like a bunch of disembodied arms and legs moving aboot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, macandally said:

Kits are an absolute disgrace, looks like they have been hit by a sudden downpour within 3 minutes of kick off.

We won’t be sponsored by Sure any time soon! 

6 minutes ago, spiezels said:

Worst kit in a long while this. 
Looks shite. 

Yeah, I was hoping to warm up to it, but it still looks garish, cartoony and amateurish to me.

• Like 2

I’m bummed, I usually get a pair of shorts. Really like the goalkeeper shorts this year, but green & black have both been sold out for a while in XL. I’m surprised it’s taking this long for a restock (if there is one).

4 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Is that the 3rd kit? It's fandabbydozytastic.

Wouldn't it be fun? Oh well. But the collection seems to be selling fast on the online shop. I swear that Patagonia sells these for three times the price ...

spacer.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HKP90 said:

Yeah, I was hoping to warm up to it, but it still looks garish, cartoony and amateurish to me.

Yeah me too, but it’s dreadful looking and seems to be constantly soaking wet. It can’t be pleasant to wear while playing and sodden surely…

I’d be interested to know the players’ thoughts about the sweating issue. Are they finding it’s affecting them on the pitch? And if so, surely we can do something about that as a club. Could they demand a redesign of material? I’d imagine there’s something in the contract, but I also imagine that it would have been tested before agreeing the final version sign off. 

Maybe it’s not an issue outside of the appearance. I don’t know. 

14 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Bring on the Hawaiian range for kit ... big step up from the current disaster. 😂 

spacer.png

I saw it in the Villa shop last game, I couldn’t believe how bizarre it was.

• Like 1