Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

I saw it in the Villa shop last game, I couldn’t believe how bizarre it was.

Wait, what?! That’s a genuine outfit? 🫨

I only glanced quickly but assumed someone had made that up to take the piss. It looks like some terrible rubbish from Primark with a Villa badge stuck on. I’d expect to find that on a Turkish market stall next to the stacks of fake kits. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Wait, what?! That’s a genuine outfit? 🫨

I only glanced quickly but assumed someone had made that up to take the piss. It looks like some terrible rubbish from Primark with a Villa badge stuck on. I’d expect to find that on a Turkish market stall next to the stacks of fake kits. 

Walking up to the Holte, I popped into the Holte Villa shop and there it was!

2 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I’d be interested to know the players’ thoughts about the sweating issue. Are they finding it’s affecting them on the pitch? And if so, surely we can do something about that as a club. Could they demand a redesign of material? I’d imagine there’s something in the contract, but I also imagine that it would have been tested before agreeing the final version sign off. 

Maybe it’s not an issue outside of the appearance. I don’t know. 

It looks uncomfortable and sticks to the body…

Bardell tweeted out a vid of it and exclaimed how hot and uncomfortable it made him feel, with very little activity .

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

How imaginative…

The clearings in the woods Castore have given us a shitty Wolves knock off.

Hopefully we can cancel our ties with both Dis-astore and that gambling firm come May.

Biggest load of shite I've ever seen.