Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I got something with a code off a podcasts Instagram, kitbag also had a weekend special deal plus then also free delivery when you spend over a certain amount but the whole thing broke when I tried to use multiple codes

Says it all though, week the new away kit is released at an absurd price you look around and there's loads of money off codes, why don't the piss takers just sell it cheaper?

Because then psychologically you're not getting a deal when you pay the same amount as you are now, if its the genuine RRP.

23 hours ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Adidas are just about the only one we haven't had and that us fine with me. I don't think we are an Adidas type of that makes sense? How would they do it? Three adidas stripes in Claret on a blue sleeve? It wouldn't look right. 

The gold stripes over claret shoulders.

15 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I'm sure someone on here could just colour in the Nike and Adidas templates claret and blue so we would know exactly what our kit would look like.

And then get their 4 year old to doodle over a blank football kit to see what the Adidas away kit would be

Is the material that horrible? The Valencia players' Puma shirts look fine on them, not sopping whilst the Villa players (including Torres etc) are absolutely dripping and drenched. 

Hopefully these shirts don't de-hydrate our players compared to the opposition. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Callum said:

Material looks like a saggy wet cloth when the players sweat. Looks uncomfortable af to play in. 

The collar, the cut and the material makes it look like a training jersey. And the shoulders with that stitch/line is the icing on the cake. Valencia might not have a great kit this year but it looks like a proper kit at least. Our looks like a fake and that horrible sponsor logo will only make it worse.

Edited by sne

Thoughts on the “club” font we saw tonight? Clearly going to be the European kit what we wore tonight, absent perhaps a charity sponsor below the numbers. 

the numbers ar e okay, I guess, though I liked the prior wins with the lion claw marks; the lettering for names is….well they’re letters alright. Felt a bit bolted on. 

2 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Whats the sizing like with Castore? Thinking about getting the away, do I need to go a size up or will your normal size be ok?

Normal size works for me (XL is same as American XL)

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

We have been savaged by the telegraph's Thom Gibbs in an article about this seasons best and worst kits. We are 36th, only arsenal's away shirt has been rated worse than ours....

I would be insulted if I had any clue who that was 😅

• Haha 1