Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

I didn't buy the previous Castore shirt. What's the fit like compared to an Adidas football shirt (the only brand which gets the sizes right)?

I just like wearing them super-baggy at 5-a-side, is all.

It’s just not very ‘us’ is it… it’s a bit more West Ham or Burnley. Can you see us dominating in this kit? Probably not.. it’s not horrendous, but it doesn’t make me think we look ready to own everyone we come up against. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

That’s so dumb. The AVFC crest needs to go. It’s not a good look to consult the fans then ditch it. 

It is dumb.

But I think this might just be an excuse to save money on replacing all the branding around the club until renovations and stand reconstruction.

Frustratingly disjointed from us as usual though.

• Like 3

the shoulder strips look amateur and basic, a 5 year old could have designed those straight, angley shoulder strips, looks horrible.

The shoulder stips look like they are designed with 80s technical abilities, rather than modern 2020s.

its like a paint pixel art design in a world of supercomputers.

yuk.

Edited by MaVilla

2 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

The badge is the best part of it and they are keeping the old badge on the stadium and digital platforms, makes no sense whatsoever doing this

Completely agree.  First day I’ve been dumbstruck by Villa for ages, the sponsorship and announcing officially today, the shoulders on the kit and now the silly Double badge idea.