Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

18 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Question for the people who reckon having a gambling sponsor is going to turn everyone into zombies and addicts...

How many of you have ever owned a Mita copier, or gotten a car from Cazoo?

Wow.  Never realised that making photocopies or buying second hand cars on websites was so addictive.  I'm petitioning our office to delete the photocopy function on our MFD as a health and safety item.   Maybe people will get hooked on the soft entry point of taking photos of documents.  🤔

Also don't shout your theory too loudly or firms will stop sponsoring us on the basis that they are just pissing their money away.

17 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

which part of my post didn't you understand? We knew BK8 was the new sponsor for weeks/months.

All it is is a twitter announcement, and people seem offended like Aston Villa was gonna play in blue shirts next year. 

Cool off. It's just a twitter post. No need to say 'shambles' or 'xia level marketing'.

I didn't mention Xia.

Your original post implied that it was just an announcement.

That announcement states that BK8 is going across the front of the shirts, it's not as if they're just sponsoring the corner flags.

Myself and many of others think it's an absolute shambles sponsor and it looks shite. (regardless of the £££ it's worth)

If things ever go the way of the likes of the smaller European leagues with sponsors on shorts, just imagine how much we could make off the real estate on McGinn's backside.  We'd be outspending Man City within a season.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Wow.  Never realised that making photocopies or buying second hand cars on websites was so addictive.  I'm petitioning our office to delete the photocopy function on our MFD as a health and safety item.   Maybe people will get hooked on the soft entry point of taking photos of documents.  🤔

Also don't shout your theory too loudly or firms will stop sponsoring us on the basis that they are just pissing their money away.

I get your point mate.

I was just trying to say, I don't think the shirt sponsors are as influencial we think.

And yes, you're right... we shouldn't tell the shirt sponsors this. Lol

But yeah I get it.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

2 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

If things ever go the way of the likes of the smaller European leagues with sponsors on shorts, just imagine how much we could make off the real estate on McGinn's backside.  We'd be outspending Man City within a season.

Onlymeatballs.com 

4 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

It would be slick if we got a tire company sponsoring us 

I hear we were close but evil Dr Purslow put the skids on it.

I've always wanted Cadbury's as a sponsor. That would be awesome. I know it's South Brum, but their alternative would be those who shall not be named, or the carrier bags, so obv choice for me.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Question for the people who reckon having a gambling sponsor is going to turn everyone into zombies and addicts...

How many of you have ever owned a Mita copier, or gotten a car from Cazoo?

Ah yes, but I did enjoy a pint of Davenports once, and me mum drove a Rover... 😀

23 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Out of morbid curiosity, why a tyre company?

Because! ….surely we are Nexen in line to win a trophy?! 

Oh and… Pirelli. 

Edited by Tayls