Midweek Football 1/4 May

andykeenan

Random thought: I've always thought Tielmans was both too pretty and looked too young to be a professional adult football player. 

He looks like a chubby year 7 in the face, who the 6th form girls like but he is too shy and innocent to realise what he is missing out on, until he gets older. 😂

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Random thought: I've always thought Tielmans was both too pretty and looked too young to be a professional adult football player. 

He looks like a chubby year 7 in the face, who the 6th form girls like but he is too shy and innocent to realise what he is missing out on, until he gets older. 😂

He absolutely looks permanently like a teenager. He will look like a grey haired teenager when he’s 50.

• Like 1

Entertaining game and all that but the lack of quality is shocking both teams look petrified of the ball. Not so long a go we used to play football like this .

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Soyuncu has been ok. I wonder what he did for Rogers to freeze him out despite being in a relegation battle.

He probably tried to defend.

Maddison was crap, the keeper and Vardy excellent.  They need Iheanacho back to help Vardy out.

19 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

He's decent albeit kinda overrated imo

That's where I am too, the grealish comparisons when he was at villa are way off, he looks like statistically he's good but just in general passages of play he's not at that level

£50/60m move this summer? I just don't see it

• Like 1

Just now, Django_Zooms said:

Brighton & Man City next for Everton. 😲 Chewed up toffees...

If they can get to the final game within touch then they could do it. Bournemouth will be on the beach. 

2 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

If they can get to the final game within touch then they could do it. Bournemouth will be on the beach. 

Surely Bournemouth be happy relegating a team that will probably finish above them next season :P 

Next ganes 

Everton ... Brighton A  Man City H

Leicester ...Fulham A  Liverpool H

Leeds ..... Man City A  Newcastle H 

Forest ....Southampton H ... Chelsea A 

Everton and Leeds are going to be on thr same points in 2 wks time i guess. 

This is a mental relegation battle. 

Isn't all the talk that Maddison is going to Newcastle? So he'll be playing a lot of games for a team in the CL next season. Not 'Big 6' by some definition but Newcastle are a better proposition than Spurs or Chelsea anyway. 

• Like 1

Think Everton should've won that.

Fond memories of 2019-21 when camera panned in on DS having his coaching clinic with Shakey and Terry around the 65th minute. Think they eventually made double sub on 87th minute!😁

Leicester didn't play well at all bar that 15 minute spell towards half time when they could've been 5-2 up. Was surprised given the last two games.

Â