Midweek Football 1/4 May

andykeenan

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

I think he will move to one of them in the summer, regardless of whether Leicester stay up.

He is 27 next season. He wont be going to City, Liverpool United or Arsenal.  Maybe Spurs is the only option though Chelsea will probably bid and have no idea what he does or where he plays

His market isnt as great as people believe that he could end up here or Newcastle

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

I think he will move to one of them in the summer, regardless of whether Leicester stay up.

to who though? i get the impression that he'll be pushing for a big move and when that doesn't happen he'll just 'commit' to leicester

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

He is 27 next season. He wont be going to City, Liverpool United or Arsenal.  Maybe Spurs is the only option though Chelsea will probably bid and have no idea what he does or where he plays

His market isnt as great as people believe that he could end up here or Newcastle

He’s been mostly linked to Liverpool and I think that is who he wants. Could also see him going to Newcastle who will be a CL team by then.

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

He’s been mostly linked to Liverpool and I think that is who he wants. Could also see him going to Newcastle who will be a CL team by then.

Liverpool dont play a player in his position though unless he shifts back into centre midfield but dont think he has the stamina to play that way

13 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Daka is such a frustrating player. Great pace but shocking control. 

I think Emery could get a tune out of him, Playing here and there under Rodgers hampered his development.

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

He’s been great. Although this game has last minute Everton winner written all over it.

Possibly. 2-2 doesn't feel right after this either way.

Â