Match Thread: Man United v Villa

limpid

So I went to coop at half time and have only just got back. On the way home, I heard Sam Matterface on TalkSport creaming himself over Rashford. It really has to be heard to be believed:

’Marcus Rashford, you beauty. He’s just so good isn’t he…he went through on goal but couldn’t score’

I’ve never heard anything like that in my life. So partisan it isn’t even funny 

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Why not ? Sometimes a youngster can thrive in these environments look at grealish

It’s like a goal keeper going up for a corner, they rarely score and it’s much more likely to back fire. An observation made by our manager after the Arsenal game. Youngsters get tryout in much less pressured situations for both them and the team. A bad performance in their debut can really set a player back. 

Just now, Amed said:

I really can’t stand Buendia - even during this period when we are playing well he infuriates me. Needs to be replaced next season regardless of how we end the season. 

I have to agree. Nice enough bloke but a moaning petchulant bugger on the pitch. His input is not worth for where we want to go. Carbone light. Never plays to the whistle. The talent is there, the application isn't.