2. 2. Manager's Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/04/23 at 22:59

Unbelievable result! Konsa is so smooth and together with Mings and Martinez they set a great foundation for Moreno to get forward. Not seen a performance like that since MON! 
Shout out to Dendoncker as well. He slotted in nicely. UTV!

• Like 1

That’s the best home performance in years. Against a team flying all season we controlled it all. And every player to a man was absolutely excellent. 

Watkins will get MOTM and no arguments from me atall. He’s absolutely lethal now. Such a threat and his whole game is immense for us. But Moreno was my pick. But McGinn, Mings, Konsa, Buendia and Luiz were all excellent. Dendonker was great too. 

Should’ve had more but so good how much of a threat we were all game and so good we weren’t made to pay for missing those chances. Defended solidly throughout against some talent. This game showed me exactly what Emery wants from us. We’re much better in open games and such a threat.  

Absolutely HUGE win there and Unai is the best thing that could’ve happened to us. Huge win. UTV!

🦁🦁🦁🦁

5 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Another lucky win with a poor xG. 

If you score more goals than the xG once it can be called luck. We do it consistently, that means we are more clinical or better than the average player/team that xG is based on.

Emery clearly have thought our player to be more effective in front of goal, that means we will beat xG in every match and that is a good thing.

Same thing with defence, the opposition will have a higher xG than goals, it means we are defending brilliantly.

• Like 1

Â