Match Thread: Chelsea v Villa

limpid

Just noticed at half-time that Duran walked on the pitch buzzing to congratulate Ollie. 

The togetherness is great to see. 

Not sure how we’re winning. They’ve peppered us. That said, we probably should have scored one or two more. Odd game. Don’t think we’ll win if we play like that second half. 

Mings has a mistake in him today I feel. One that will get punished. 

Just win Villa. I don't care if it's ugly. Break that top ten jinx. A point off Liverpool 2 off Brighton in 6th, 6 off everyone's darling Newcastle in 5th. We are the stealth team in this league right now. Worth a few quid on Europe this season. Nailed on next season. In the Don we trust.

3 minutes ago, jjaacckk91 said:

Who is the co-commentator and why are they pro Chelsea?

Because every commentator ever since the dawn of live match coverage ever is a home commentator.  When we're at home it will be a villa commentator. 

Need to wake up...very slow...to reactive....no movement. Making it beast for them.

Pick it up a bit they will lose.theor shape as the longer the game goes on...space and chances will.open up....as it is...itnwill only be a matter of time before we concede 

This match is going to give me a heart attack...  Must be fun for the neutrals watching, but I'm in a state of constant panic.  This game could easily be 3-3 or 4-3 with Chelsea leading.  We're incredibly lucky to be going into halftime leading. 

Just now, YLN said:

Yeah but Hinchcliff said it wasn't a touch of consequence...

Which it definitely was

Andy hinchcliffe, thankyou was wondering who it was. Man needs to check his bias wherever it is coming from