Pre match thread

Demitri_C

Neal Maupay has only managed one goal in his last 27 Premier League appearances and has faced Aston Villa six times without ever scoring.

We love helping out the poor unfortunates who are down on their luck.

Gotta be worth a punt! Wonder what the odds are for Neal to slot the winner in the seventh minute of injury time.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Neal Maupay has only managed one goal in his last 27 Premier League appearances and has faced Aston Villa six times without ever scoring.

We love helping out the poor unfortunates who are down on their luck.

Gotta be worth a punt! Wonder what the odds are for Neal to slot the winner in the seventh minute of injury time.

Was the Maupay clamour before or after Rashica?  

I'd take a draw tbh. 

I've watched a couple of their games and it's obvious they play for set pieces. With the state of our defending at the moment we need to limit them. 

I do fancy Ollie burning their CBs today though and bagging a goal or 2. 

I suspect they will win and also score from a corner. Maybe 2-1. Hope to be proved wrong obviously but their good form is coinciding with our dodgy patch. If this game had been played a month ago I would have been very confident of a victory but the landscape has shifted somewhat.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Yep 5.  Somehow I can list these these off the top of my head too,

Since promotion...

2-0

1-1

2-1

0-0

3-0

1-0

2-1

Anorak.😀

Edited by TRO

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

Our away form under Emery has been excellent with 3 ins and 1 defeat, and that was against Man City, yet there seems to be a lot of doom and gloom going into this. I get we have lost 3 on the bounce but a little perspective is needed as two of those games were against the top two in the table.  Also whilst Everton have won two of their first three under Dyche their performances have still been pretty poor. 

I fancy us today and think we'll score a couple and then it is just a case of if we can keep Everton out. Wouldn't be surprised to see Ramsey come in for Buendia or Coutinho for his extra legs/ball carrying and a bit more physicality. We are going to have some cracking options off the bench and I think that is where the game may well be won for us.

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

jake the peg.jpg

Edited by TRO