• Ramsey (Coutinho 62)
    • Dendoncker (Luiz 67)
    • Bailey (Buendía 67)
    • Digne (Moreno 78)
    • Durán (Watkins 78)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/02/23 at 23:59

Just now, Ouchmefoot said:

hitting the underside of the bar deflecting onto your goal keeper's head at the right angle for it to go into the net is very unlucky, regardless of the closing down

I can't believe the amount of bad luck we've had in regards to deflections. 

• Like 2

We gave our all but just not good enough. Nobody should be ashamed of performances. Perhaps issues over our overall fitness.

Mings, Kamara and Watkins excellent. 

Martinez needs to focus on the basics, and cut out the time wasting etc.

Bailey continues to be brilliant at undoing anything good he does

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shirtman said:

We gave our all but just not good enough. Nobody should be ashamed of performances. Perhaps issues over our overall fitness.

Mings, Kamara and Watkins excellent. 

Martinez needs to focus on the basics, and cut out the time wasting etc.

Bailey continues to be brilliant at undoing anything good he does

Kamara didn't have a fantastic first half in fairness.

Spot on re Bailey 

1 hour ago, jjaacckk91 said:

We hit the crossbar at 2-2 and it comes back out.

They hit it and it comes of the back of Martinez, it's unlucky.

That was the difference between winning and losing.

Give the lads a break they're top of the league and that was very competitive.

We are always so unlucky. If it wasn't for bad luck we would have no luck at all - but i am so fed up of it!

3 minutes ago, av1 said:

We are playing some lovely stuff at times. I’ve absolutely no doubt we are going to be a real force under Emery. 

Yes. We do if we are not leading already that is. We will score the first goal then revert back to sitting deep and countering, all the while giving Arsenal more time on the ball and getting into our box to score at will. FFS.

44 minutes ago, Ouchmefoot said:

hitting the underside of the bar deflecting onto your goal keeper's head at the right angle for it to go into the net is very unlucky, regardless of the closing down

Yes, but that never occurs if the team had done their job properly and stopped the shot in the first place! The bad luck is just a bi-product of bad defending. 

I gave this manager poor for the first time.  the reason i did it is that we have been disastrous defending corners.  Man Shitty destroyed us at the near post.  And Arsenal did it with a sort corner or a ball out to players sitting deep.  I know we have a set piece coach, but does he focus on defending set pieces?  Whoever is tasked with that is failing at it.

2 hours ago, jim said:

Wasn’t expecting much coming into the game but very disappointing after taking the lead twice.

Errors cost us and is a recurring theme. 11 goals conceded in 3 games is a disgrace.

Martinez can **** off with the time wasting.

There’s a time and place for it. Every lead we take has and will cost us going forward 

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Indeed, more than once i've commented in match threads that often, we are playing as if we are holding on to a lead, even when we are losing ffs.

Really hope Dibu isn’t doing this on purpose now. The time wasting was needless - is he trying to get himself sold? 

• Like 1

Pretty much spot on as always @OutByEaster?. Odegaard is so so good, they’ve got a lot of good players but he’s the one that brings it all together. 

We played well today and didn’t deserve to lose but thought Arsenal were very good in second half and earned their luck. 

Im glad we didn’t gift them the game like we did Leicester. Funny that it was Odegaard of all people who managed to bail out Konsa there. 

• Like 1

Â