Nicola Bulley Missing Dog Walker

Lupinthe5th

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Gotta say her dog must have been think as ****. Aren't spaniels supposed to be smart, I'm surprised it wouldn't have followed her floating down river. Most dogs don't leave the owners alone.

As the owner of two spaniels I can tell you that they would look at you and wonder why the **** you were going for a swim

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, KentVillan said:

More on Peter Faulding...

He bid for protestor removal work at Euston Square Gardens, and when he didn't win it, appeared as an "expert witness" for the protestors challenging the work of the company which successfully won the work.

https://nationalevictionteam.co.uk/news/2022/euston-square-gardens-the-court-case

The man is a complete charlatan haha

Edit: and interesting that on social media in relation to HS2 there's plenty of stuff referring to him as a "world-leading expert in confined space rescue". Is there anything he isn't world-leading in? One thing I think is clear is that he is a world-leading bellend.

Has he ever had any success in anything.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Sometimes the only explanation is the most logical one, this is all in the heart of Gravy on fish and chips territory and someone has been very very quiet on this.

As far as I know, there’s no chippie in St Michaels on Wyre. I’ve never noticed one, anyway, either while out on m’tredder or when I used to play cricket and we had games out there.  Don’t you go setting Facebook whoppers on me!

7 minutes ago, blandy said:

As far as I know, there’s no chippie in St Michaels on Wyre. I’ve never noticed one, anyway, either while out on m’tredder or when I used to play cricket and we had games out there.  Don’t you go setting Facebook whoppers on me!

Sounds like the words of a man with something to hide. 

4 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Sounds like the words of a man with something to hide. 

Out and proud

C98CF6F0-B095-42C8-8C2B-185AF53A3284.jpeg

But back to the sad subject, I hope all the whoppers don’t just move on to speculation about murder /suicide and that they retreat to whichever vile part of the internet that they came from.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Sky and ITV getting a kicking. The family have been through hell :(

Feels wrong to "like" that, but well done to her. Takes tremendous courage to publicly call out these ghouls while you simply want to grieve.

• Like 1

Late to the party on this one, but is there any evidence of foul play here? I thought they’d searched the river already and not found her? 

Surely she wouldn’t take a work call and take her dog for a walk before committing suicide? Or did she fall into the river?

SO MANY QUESTIONS! (Sorry)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Late to the party on this one, but is there any evidence of foul play here? I thought they’d searched the river already and not found her? 

Surely she wouldn’t take a work call and take her dog for a walk before committing suicide? Or did she fall into the river?

SO MANY QUESTIONS! (Sorry)

Surprised there isn't some speculation about this on the Internet in all honesty. 

Press should be all over this too really. 

19 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

There's going to be a bit of a twist to this story. It's being reported now that Lancashire police visited the house for a welfare check on the 10th of January, a few days before she went missing?

That was well publicised last week when the "vulnerable" statement came out. Hardly a new twist. 

• Like 1

On 20/02/2023 at 16:58, picicata said:

As the owner of two spaniels I can tell you that they would look at you and wonder why the **** you were going for a swim

If I didn’t have my spaniels ball then he’s watching me float off and merrily **** off to someone who will throw it for him. 

• Haha 2

Â