Nicola Bulley Missing Dog Walker

Lupinthe5th

2 hours ago, Xela said:

plus she as wearing a lot of heavy winter clothes as others have said, including a long coat. If they gets wet then its like a dead weight around you. 

Is there a club for dressing in women’s clothes in the winter and jumping in canals? If so, please PM me

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Xela said:

plus she as wearing a lot of heavy winter clothes as others have said, including a long coat. If they gets wet then its like a dead weight around you. 

Maybe for the things you wonder thread, but should you undress in that case and rid yourself of the weight? But then when you get out you'd be frozen.

2 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Maybe for the things you wonder thread, but should you undress in that case and rid yourself of the weight? But then when you get out you'd be frozen.

Yeah I'm pretty sure you should. Even if you make it out, you're going to take the clothes off to warm up anyway, as the wet clothes will only make you colder. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Possibly, but I struggle to unzip my coat on dry land, let alone a freezing flowing river! 

• Like 1

Â