Nicola Bulley Missing Dog Walker

Lupinthe5th

6 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

So in fairness to him, being charitable...

There's no point in being charitable to him, from the off he was critical of the Police Investigation. He caused much of the internet frenzy.

Absolute self-serving charlatan

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, bickster said:

There's no point in being charitable to him, from the off he was critical of the Police Investigation. He caused much of the internet frenzy.

Absolute self-serving charlatan

I agree, just answering @av1's post. Faulding is a bellend. Although I dare say he didn't do this all by himself - I reckon someone at his publisher's PR team was behind him doing the media rounds. Probably has helped the book do better numbers, but at the cost of giving false hope to a family, inspiring conspiracy theories (which won't disappear now), huge waste of police resources, and making Faulding look a complete idiot.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Update.

Faulding still reporting she was definately not in the river, as she was actually found in the reeds, an that wasn't part of his job. He was only brought in to search the river. Sticks to his story that she wasn't actually in the river??

He wasn't called in to do anything, he volunteered himself. And that’s a huge difference.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

To what? Actually doing it partly for the media attention rather than the family.

He wanted to come in find the body quickly after the police couldnt. Give it the big I am, few media interviews saying how great he was oh and by the way I have a book out now

57 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Update.

Faulding still reporting she was definately not in the river, as she was actually found in the reeds, an that wasn't part of his job. He was only brought in to search the river. Sticks to his story that she wasn't actually in the river??

Reediculous.

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

To what? Actually doing it partly for the media attention rather than the family.

Well being called in would give him the gravitas of being some sort of expert. Being called in would mean his presence was wanted. It would also indicate a lack of ulterior motive for his actions.

I've not been following this much, but as far as I can tell, nobody knows anything, but everyone has a theory about the [murder/accidental death/suicide] of a body that may or may not be the missing dog walker who was [depressed/alcoholic/human], and the Police is sharing intimate details about her private life to the media, even though we still actually don't know if the body is hers? 

The media really went to town on this one, eh? 

24 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

I've not been following this much, but as far as I can tell, nobody knows anything, but everyone has a theory about the [murder/accidental death/suicide] of a body that may or may not be the missing dog walker who was [depressed/alcoholic/human], and the Police is sharing intimate details about her private life to the media, even though we still actually don't know if the body is hers? 

The media really went to town on this one, eh? 

I think it's probably an illustration of the Media, and indeed the Police trying to keep up with social media. 

It's not good but when millions of people are questioning and commenting pressure builds up on the Police and the Press feel they've got to stay in the game. 

Edited by sidcow

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I think it's probably an illustration of the Media, and indeed the Police trying to keep up with social media. 

It's not good but when millions of people are questioning and commenting pressure builds up on the Police and the Press feel they've got to stay in the game. 

Dunno, just feels like they are fuelling the fire to me. 

Â