Nicola Bulley Missing Dog Walker

Lupinthe5th

44 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

So are they discounting the report that a person in a nearby house heard a scream? 

Well, yes. Two witnesses reported hearing screams at different times. The times given for hearing those screams aren't compatible with the digital evidence (her phone), so were dismissed as given the time line established, she was already dead by then.

Edited by hogso
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

They are aaying it wasnt suicide  and that she fell in. How did she fall in? I dont get it? 

Its easily done. It's happened to.me before. Its just a tragic accident. 

41 minutes ago, bickster said:

DId your dog push you too?

No I got too close to the edge and slipped.  Don't know anything about dog pushing her. Nothing about that in the inquest from what I read and heard. Its just a tragic accident.

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

No I got too close to the edge and slipped.  Don't know anything about dog pushing her. Nothing about that in the inquest from what I read and heard. Its just a tragic accident.

Stop protecting your dog, we know it pushed you

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

They are aaying it wasnt suicide  and that she fell in. How did she fall in? I dont get it? 

All dogging aside, did you see how steep the river bank was? Very steep and she was wearing a calf length heavy coat that would restrict leg movement when trying to swim.

It was January if she fell in the water would be freezing. 

They say to relax if you fall in cold water as the first thing you do is take involuntary deep breaths. Even a cold shower makes you do it . potentially taking in water causing more panic and then drowning. 

Leaving the phone is the dodgy bit.

11 hours ago, Nicho said:

It was January if she fell in the water would be freezing. 

They say to relax if you fall in cold water as the first thing you do is take involuntary deep breaths. Even a cold shower makes you do it . potentially taking in water causing more panic and then drowning. 

Leaving the phone is the dodgy bit.

plus she as wearing a lot of heavy winter clothes as others have said, including a long coat. If they gets wet then its like a dead weight around you. 

Â