Nicola Bulley Missing Dog Walker

Lupinthe5th

Police searching for Mackenzie Crook's sister-in-law Laurel Aldridge have found a woman's body 11 days after she went missing.

Ms Aldridge, 62, was last seen leaving her home in Walberton, near Arundel, West Sussex, on 14 February.

Sussex Police earlier said a body was found in the Tortington Lane area of Arundel.

The force said it was seeking to confirm her identity and the family had been informed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-64769929

Sad news as well. 

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

I read yesterday that diving expert (Peter Faulding) and his firm (SGI) have now been removed  from the National Crime Agency’s list of experts. 

I would imagine that's as much to do with the way he conducts himself regardless of how good he actually is. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I would imagine that's as much to do with the way he conducts himself regardless of how good he actually is. 

They go hand in hand, though, don’t they. Part of your job as a crime scene expert is to not **** up the entire investigation by spewing nonsense in the media 

1 hour ago, KentVillan said:

They go hand in hand, though, don’t they. Part of your job as a crime scene expert is to not **** up the entire investigation by spewing nonsense in the media 

Yeah, which is why I phrased it "as much to do with" 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

I read yesterday that diving expert (Peter Faulding) and his firm (SGI) have now been removed  from the National Crime Agency’s list of experts. 

After the body was found he said something along the lines of "The body was definitely not there when we searched it."

That's the worst thing to say because the conspiracy loons are now working on a theory that she was murdered and placed in the river after the search concluded in the area. 

He clearly can't  be trusted to keep his mouth shut when he should. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Police are back at the river apparently doing searches at the request of the coroner. No idea what that means. 

You just re-opened Pandora's Box. If this thread becomes Crank Town, I'm sending you Carling in the post

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Police are back at the river apparently doing searches at the request of the coroner. No idea what that means. 

They have a new lead after barking up the wrong tree.

• Like 1

She was known to carry large values of Bonios with her at all times, and they've not been found.

Meanwhile the chief suspect has splashed out on a flash new dog house and was seen cavorting with a new trophy bitch with Swarovski collar on.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chindie said:

She was known to carry large values of Bonios with her at all times, and they've not been found.

Bone, but not forgotten. 

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
Â