Jhon Durán

PieFacE

Posted (edited)

Said all I have to say in my post higher up the last page. Just to add he's now on 8 goals in just over 11 games worth of minutes of football, which for a 20 year old in a new league and country who almost never starts a match is insane. 

He's going far whether he's here or not. Worst case scenario that should have added £10mil on for anyone who is looking to buy. 

Edited by skarroki
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

What a cameo!

Showed the others how it should've been done with the no-nonsense first goal.

I tend to flip flop on him quite a bit. What is certain though if he's staying around next season we need to find a way to give him far more serious minutes as it's a real waste him just getting token 5-10 minute cameos.

I think now he's maturing giving him the responsibility to start a few prem matches home and away next season is the next step.

He's scored what 5 prem goals from hardly any starts and also a few in Europe at the start of the season so that's not a bad effort at all.

Edited by VillaChris

He always makes good impact when he comes on, for player his age it's quite astonishing, it's getting to the stage where he'll need more game time, as a player this good has to play more, if not other clubs will come in with offers to give him more game time. He must be one of the very best U21 strikers in the world

• Like 1

Honestly I want someone as good as him in and around the team, but if his development is going to be better at another club, playing every week, let him go and smash it somewhere and light it up for a season. 

Leicester are going to be really struggling for finances as an example. They haven't got a forward worth giving a go in the Prem as it stands, if the option to go to another Prem team is there, got to take it in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

He presents the club with a real conundrum.

I dunno, I think the club are doing it right, he's 20, he's still raw, he's behind one of the best strikers in the league having a record season, he's learning he's getting better, we'd be mad to loan him let alone sell him, we also don't need to buy anyone, just stay the course and he'll get there

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

8 goals this season in very limited minutes yet people were happy to write him off many times

A lot of people aren’t good at judging footballers tbf 

An atomic bomb.

The chaos king.

A feral riot for the other 22 men on the pitch and both managers. And all the fans and local police.

Harness this lad's talent and we have a world beater.

What fun.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â