Match Thread: Villa v Wolves

limpid

1 minute ago, AndyM3000 said:

They are part of the reason we have had a dreadful home record over the years. It's no surprise we did so well when we had no fans.

It’s a local derby and the paying fans have just witnessed their team put in zero effort. 

• Like 1

Provided they get given a massive resounding cheer on coming out at the start of the second half and know that the effort was being booed, and not the players themselves, I'm not too moved about it.

The players will be told this isn't good enough by Emery. I expect he may make a change. They will need confidence from the fans, and I think you can boo at half time but still give them that.

The players can't put in that performance and expect to be cheered off. Lazy, slow, weak.

Unai to turn it around.

Just now, TRO said:

Where's the coaching in that half?

passive, self indulgent, football...

as soon as we try to build on performances, we get this turgid offering.

Where’s the coaching?

laughable question. Sorry your Brexit mate got sacked but it’s a new era

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

The players deserved to be booed off - they were absolutely awful and really need to wake tf up. 

1-0 down at half time after beating Spurs away, I don’t like that.

Boo them at the end if it’s still like that, but that’s what you expect from a club that’s serving up dog shit every week. Weird behaviour. Most clubs don’t do that.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Yup. You pay for the right to air your voice, but frankly, I think every fan booing that is a stupid **** word removed

They ahve every right to boo. Late ko nightmare game to get homw from with no trains in freezing cold yet the players havent even bothered to turn up

Pathetic performance 

Just now, jim said:

It’s a local derby and the paying fans have just witnessed their team put in zero effort. 

Zero effort is just a straight up lie. The same players that worked so hard v Spurs suddenly now decide to put zero effort in? 

Cash and Bailey off please, I can watch any more of that pathetic showing.

Bailey clearly having an off game so off he comes, refuses to pass it can't control it and playing as bad as traOre when his off form and so so lazy.

Emi b ? I only know he is on the pitch because he set them through on goal with more lazy play, not supporting digne.

Cash is no longer an attacker, would rather young was midfield and cash at right back or better yet young jnr on for cash, Bailey on the left for 10 minutes and emi b off for ings.

10 mins it all I would give before the changes

1 minute ago, TRO said:

Where's the coaching in that half?

passive, self indulgent, football...

as soon as we try to build on performances, we get this turgid offering.

I mean, it's definitely been a bad day at the office so far. We're a mid table team, games like these happen, a lot.