Pre-Match Thread: Doing the double

tinker

My thoughts are that Manure will put out their fringe players as they are more interested in league position than wining the cup. Where as Unai wants silver ware and will play top players and we will then beat them 4.1 and progress to next round . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've been looking forward to this all week... which normally means we are due for a spanking and a reminder to never get your hopes up as a villa fan. Hope Unai can break this cycle of misery! I would like to see a good performance more than anything.

• Like 2

Just can't see us beating them twice in a week - whatever the sides. I hope for another decent performance and the sight of players looking like they know what they are meant to be doing, but otherwise no expectations.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zero7 said:

Would be hilarious if Mings crocked Maguire and took his place in the world cup 

Shaw would be funnier seeing as he's the only left back Boregate has taken along with 9 right backs 

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Kingman said:

It's going to be fun!.. 

img_1_1641914860835.jpg

I do believe that is fake. 

The profile pic is legit, but the background isn't. Not sure what stadium is in his profile picture?

Doesn't mean he's not a United fan, and he is definitely useless, so doesn't make it any better anyway. 

Will you boys cheer up?  We've got Unai fookin Emery as our manager and just trounced these plastic glory hunters on Sunday.  They're most likely going to field a weakened side, but Chad Emery will want his silverware this season and we'll put together a solid team to dismantle them again...  

11 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I do believe that is fake. 

The profile pic is legit, but the background isn't. Not sure what stadium is in his profile picture?

Doesn't mean he's not a United fan, and he is definitely useless, so doesn't make it any better anyway. 

I’m sure the pic in the profile is Wembley not 100% sure though.

• Like 1

Interesting to see who we play in Midfield with Dendoncker cup tied. Do you keep Luiz for stability and partner him with Kamara or Sanson? Is it too soon for Kamara to start? Do you risk a Sanson and Kamara duo? Other than the errant pass last season I thought Sanson did pretty well against Man Utd.

Excited to see what happens!