I'm hopeful the lineup will vs united midweek will be

Olsen

Gilbert - Bednarek - Chambers - young

Sanson - Kamara

Archer - Coutinho - Youth Player

Ings

Freddy Gilbert 🤣

5 hours ago, duke313 said:

Just talking about the game with a United supporting friend at work, and he made a good point.

Even if United put out a strong team, are the players really going to put in a shift in a 3rd round Carabao Cup tie on a Thursday night, when the World Cup starts 10 days later?

United will have a lot more players going to the WC than we will, are the likes of Rashford, Casemiro, Ferndandes etc. going to risk picking up an injury and missing the WC?  I doubt it.

We have a real opportunity to take advantage of that and put them out.

Just seen a clip of Pre-Match PC and ETH confirms Antony and Sancho are both doubts. 

Martial will get some minutes tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

They are going strong im sure of it

I dont believe the whole they wont put a shift in because of world cup. They will want to win the game like any professional footballer.

I don’t think they will go strong, they will rest a lot of players as the Fulham game is far more important.

Even if they do go strong, if Harry Maguire starts we have a chance.

8 hours ago, duke313 said:

From a United forum, we really rattled them 🤣

"I mean its laughable that Emery comes back to haunt us and destroys a 27 year record on his debut match. Dont you tell me new manager's bounce is fiction.

Cannot stand Villa the game raising bastards, I swear Jacob Ramsey only bothers when hes playing us. Same as the rest of them.

All that bitterness aside, it absolutely favours us to bin this off straight away, and probably the FA cup too. I think this season we just seriously need to put all of our eggs in one basket be it the Europa or aiming for Top 4. We simply cannot afford to miss out on CL again and miss out on sponsor money that will likely fund the summer transfer budget."

Most of them don't seem bothered about this cup.  We should be up for this.

play a strong team, beat them again.....repeat

spacer.png

45 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Arsenal chelsea and spurs out.

If we somehow get past utd only really decent sides left are city liverpool and newcastle...

We've got Blackburn Away Next round, Taking another 7k. 

I've seen the film before. 

• Like 1

Looking forward to this and hopefully seeing my babbys come away from there smiling. 

I was going to hope I could find a little river to watch it on, but you never have that certainty of being able to stay a float, so I've gone with the Now TV boat, at least then, I've got the comfort of knowing I'm not going to sink😜.

41 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Im mindful that utd might change their approach seeing as so many decent teams went out tehy may feel a chance to win it.

Im expecting strong team

Presumably he would told the players yesterday?.. 

I have a very sneaky feeling its been leaked looking at the betting prices this AM, We were as big as 5/1 last night and as short as 3/1 at mo. 

Best price around 7/2 still available and will only get shorter. 

Its either Cradley Heath or Cancun for Christmas :D

• Haha 1