Pre-Match Thread: Doing the double

tinker

The standard of refereeing is now so poor that I expect two or three high profile, game changing errors per match, especially against the Manchester clearings in the woods, Chelsea, Liverpool and the other scum 6… and with zero consequences.

27 minutes ago, Bizzzle said:

Will VAR actually be used tonight? It wasn't in last nights game between City & Chelsea

Id prefer just 1 corrupt official in the pitch rather than a gaggle of them hiding in a cupboard deciding the best way to help Man Utd to win.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AVTuco said:

Don't think we stand much of a chance unfortunately. Hopefully we can keep it respectable.

I am very surprised by your opinion on this game. I don't see it that clearly & feel the game could go either way. Man U are still a work in progress under ETH & a very inconsistent.

2 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

I am very surprised by your opinion on this game. I don't see it that clearly & feel the game could go either way. Man U are still a work in progress under ETH & a very inconsistent.

before playing us they had only lost 1 in 10, so they werent doing too bad.

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

before playing us they had only lost 1 in 10, so they werent doing too bad.

Not too bad but a long way from being a powerhouse. They are missing Varane in defence & struggling at striker with Ronaldo playing poorly. 

14 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Two wins in a row against ManU is not possible, I don't think.

I've been on the Man U supporters red cafe forum a couple of times this week and I'm surprised that posters aren't bothering much with tonights match. There have been a handful of posts since the Monday, and the last post was yesterday afternoon.

Sometimes we get too hung up on the stature of the "Big Clubs" without stepping back and realising that all clubs are fragile at the moment apart from possibly Man City.

Free hit tonight. I can see the result going the other way because of the probable reaction from them, what refs tend to be like when we play them, and our reduced options in midfield, but if Emery beats Utd at Villa Park and Old Trafford in the same week after all the trouble we've had with them over the years, they can build the dang statue already

unfortunately, i think if they play Martial up front in place of ronaldo, he would likely cause more issues than Ronaldo did earlier in the week (pace and running behind etc).

Edited by MaVilla