• McGinn (Bailey 70)
    • Kamara (Watkins 78)
    • Young (Digne 79)
    • Ings (Buendía 79)
    • Sanson (Dendoncker 90)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/11/22 at 23:59

5 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

(Would someone tell me what the song played at Villa Park immediately following the whistle? I couldn't quite make it out.)

Hi Ho Silver Lightning.... or rather the Hi-Ho Aston Villa version. Don't get me wrong, I love a bit of "Sweet Caroline", but Hi Ho Aston Villa, is just..... better!

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Villa 3-1 Anthony cheating biased as f**k Taylor

Looking on other club forums the consensus is that cannot believe that Martinez and Casemiro weren't given reds and that crazily Villa were given the same amount of yellow cards are them. How the hell Martinez didn't get a red for the multiple elbowing of Bailey which Taylor straight looked at is beyond me. Even worse that VAR didn't even see it correctly!?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

(Would someone tell me what the song played at Villa Park immediately following the whistle? I couldn't quite make it out.)

I have no idea  but I would have loved it to have been Come on you Reds by Status Quo for the bantz. Cheerio you Coronation Street watching motherf***ers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I got work tomorrow but I'm getting wrecked. 27 years I've waited for this, I was 12 last time we beat these clowns at our place. 

1 shot for every goal we scored in them 2 games should sort me out. 

Mate i wanna celebrate it with you im lost for words 😆😆 do you know how long its been actually quite surreal !! EMERY i love you 

• Haha 1

I can't deny it, Villa were excellent and the goals were top quality.

I was glad to see what an important contribution Watkins made for two of the goals, and I don't think we'll see many better free-kicks in the World Cup, than Digne's.

Bailey was at his absolute very best.

Ramsey must have been glad to score, as he must have taken some stick off his brother this week, who has been knocking them in for Norwich.

All we need now from Villa, is a bit of consistency.

Edited by MakemineVanilla
  • Like 2

Just got back from the ground

Glorious!!!

Each player looked like they knew what job they had to do, they knew the strategy and tactics they agreed on, they worked hard and for each other.

Long may it continue

Ref at points should’ve just put his Man U fan boy shirt on with his performance 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Not trying to rub salt into the SG wound.

However even Richard Key and Andy Gray commented that the Vibe around the place just seems different now.

There was no rapport with SG and fans and the place felt stifled.

We are back in business!

There will be ups and downs, but it's good to see that our players are decent ffs

Emery fairly muted at the full time whistle, and I like it. All business. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

I have no idea  but I would have loved it to have been Come on you Reds by Status Quo for the bantz. Cheerio you Coronation Street watching motherf***ers.

I think you’ll find that the majority of these Mo Fos are East Enders watchers. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I’ve achieved self actualisation and now have nothing left to experience or live for.  Goodbye everybody.  UTV 

13th place does weirdly feel like heaven today 😆 

Just now, DaveAV1 said:

I think you’ll find that the majority of these Mo Fos are East Enders watchers. 

M40 won't need gritting tonight with all that salt heading to London

• Haha 3

Â