• McGinn (Bailey 70)
    • Kamara (Watkins 78)
    • Young (Digne 79)
    • Ings (Buendía 79)
    • Sanson (Dendoncker 90)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/11/22 at 23:59

5 minutes ago, robby b said:

I can't believe it. 

This is one of the happiest days of my life! 26 years of hurt. The ridiculous curse is finally broken! So ridiculous that in recent years I'd begun to have a feeling that we'd never beat them at home again in my lifetime, I admit it. Thank you so much Emery and all the players today !

Mate me and you both!!! definitely one of the best days for me im in dreamland 😆

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MCU said:

Exactly what I was thinking when I was watching the game. He was unplayable today

He had space to run into and was receiving the ball in the right place.  If we can keep doing that then there's a hell of a player there.  I am sure we'll see a different Coutinho as well in the next few weeks.  Great to see Kamara back too. 

• Like 1

Properly set up, you could tell on the first 2 minutes with mings instead of hoofing it played it to feet, pass backs to emi done early so he has options to sfuffle it around.

That building block of keeping the ball is very simple, they can't score if the don't have the ball.

It's like we are being introduced to the basics of football again after a year we all want to forget.

How martinez from man utd didn't get sent off ? Seriously ? And after VAR ?

We all moan and joke that things are fixed for them but come on FFS that was red every single day of the year, there is no debate over it being a red, just how they can try and justify why it wasn't will be rather interesting.

3 great goals and the win was the cherry on the cake, I was happy enough if we had just played well and lost.

Time to get on WhatsApp and give back the shite I've had to suffer most seasons 😆

• Like 2

Lets go and do em in the cup now. Ive never felt in such good hands with a manager as this. Clearly knows exactly what he’s doing. Top appointment by Nassef. This week will be really pleasant. Just imagine all the positive content coming up on all the podcasts. Might have to watch all the United ones throwing tantrums too 😁

• Like 1

Â