• McGinn (Bailey 70)
    • Kamara (Watkins 78)
    • Young (Digne 79)
    • Ings (Buendía 79)
    • Sanson (Dendoncker 90)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/11/22 at 23:59

Excellent all around. Great in game management by Unai. Good application by the boys who understood their roles but also played in about 3-4 different formations in game. 

A special **** you to the clearing in the woods referee for letting the dirty play start early and continue. Those types of dirty tackles and late take outs lead to more dangerous and reckless tackles since he let them continue. It is only because we put it out of sight with JJ’s goal that the game calmed down but if they were pushing for an equalizer, an injury was going to happen on that pitch because of that useless word removed of a ref. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ender4 said:

So basically trolling on the voting?

No having a giggle, didn't realise it was against the rules. 

Plus what right do you or anyone on here have to ask people to explain there vote. 

Some have voted good and been named and asked to explain, the vote is for people to use how they wish. 

I've given you mine 😁

17 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Phil Dowd on Twitter is asking how that could happen today, after he refused to red card Vidic for denying Gabby a clear goalscoring opportunity 12.5 years ago.

And I hope that biased prick is getting grief over that right now, the Jonah 

1 minute ago, Joshie2000 said:

No having a giggle, didn't realise it was against the rules. 

Plus what right do you or anyone on here have to ask people to explain there vote. 

Some have voted good and been named and asked to explain, the vote is for people to use how they wish. 

I've given you mine 😁

Not against the rules at all. I have every right to ask as this is a forum after all and what we do here is discuss opinions. It’s very interesting to hear differing opinions from various people. 

You explained your vote and now everyone knows why you voted the way you did. Thanks for the explanation 👍

20 minutes ago, robby b said:

In one way today was the same as our horrible, painful home PL game v Man U in 2012 in that we were two goals in front shortly after half-time (thanks to Weimann). Of course we ended up losing, so today I refused to get carried away.

Today I was following the game with the BBC livetext out here in Chile... And like that day ten years ago, the cruel clock was ticking by so slowly. And for the last 20 minutes and even in added time I was pacing back and forth across my hotel room like an absolute loon. 🤪 So stressful but this time a miracle occurred... the usual United comeback never happened! wtf !!

No Fergie time, that's why 🤣

2 hours ago, Pinebro said:

Beat Brentford 4-0

Lose 4-0 to Newcastle

Beat Man Utd 3-1

Can someone explain this team to me? They don't make any sense.

Brentford a mediocre side and we had a post-Slippy bounce.

Newcastle a very strong side, we were in limbo with the players looking ahead to the incoming management team.

Man Utd a weakened starting 11 today, we looked fully prepared and confident under Emery.

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

The over use of "Every week we follow" does bug me but it started in The Holte as extra time began and you could see everyone in The Doug Ellis and Trinity start to join in, the whole stadium came alive with it. Cold wind blew in my eyes for a bit. 

We could do with a bit more of that from the sides rather than just when we're beating Man United or one of the bigger clubs!

The 17th time I've seen us play United at home and the first time I've seen us win. A long time coming!

To a man, absolutely excellent. Played our guts out there. Watkins MOTM, to go from last week's performance to today's takes some doing, but to a man we were just excellent.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

United looked really poor today. Anonymous midfield. Ronaldo offered nothing. Take one or two of their regulars out of the team sheet and they look like....Villa under Gerrard.

And we only beat them 3-1. Boooo Emery out!

27 minutes ago, sidcow said:

The over use of "Every week we follow" does bug me but it started in The Holte as extra time began and you could see everyone in The Doug Ellis and Trinity start to join in, the whole stadium came alive with it. Cold wind blew in my eyes for a bit. 

Probably a bit dusty too. 

• Like 1

Â