Pre-Match Thread: Enter Emery

maqroll

The sick thing is i reckon once we beat them at villa park once the hoodoos broken and i think w ecan regularly start beating them there 

Its a bloody mental thing we just need a villa team to show passion fight and guts

I’m not sure what I expect from today. A cold rainy day at VP, new manager bounce, a tactical genius, players with everything to prove… 

But then how much can change in a week? I think I’d settle for some semblance of tactics, ADAPTING to the opposition and substitutions when things aren’t going right… don’t expect a win really, but if we can show those three things then I’ll be happy I think.

T-7mins til the first Emery team!

On 04/11/2022 at 09:06, ferguson1 said:

Really looking forward to this and hopefully seeing some early shoots of what Emery would like us to do going forward. Hard to predict his starting line up though but I wouldn’t of thought we’ll see wholesale changes.  4231, 442 or 433??..

Martinez

Cash        Chambers             Mings          Digne

Dendoncker         Luiz 

Bailey                    Buendia                  Ramsey

Watkins

Subs: Olsen, Young, Konsa, Bednarek, Kamara/Sanson, McGinn, Coutinho, Ings, Archer 

Very partisan crowd making it a special atmosphere again.  Going to say 2-1  UTV

Hopefully something very close to this team then to start us off?