Pre-Match Thread: Enter Emery

maqroll

4 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

I wouldn't have thought Unai has really had any time to get the measure of our players strengths and weaknesses in just a few days. He has probably listened to advice from remaining staff. I will not be measuring him or his tactics at all in this game. Unless of course if we win, then it will be a master stroke from the beginning 

9mhK.gif

2 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Can even Unai not see how shite Ollie is? How is it possible?

He said he's watched all our games on tape so I think he thought Ollie did a decent job v Man. City pressing them and thinks he can do a better job than Ings given we won't have endless amounts of the ball and need to disrupt them from just feeding balls through to Casemiro/Eriksen.

I don't have a huge issue with team bar I'm surprised Chambers hasn't come into the back 4.

Let's remember Ollie did a decent job like this under DS in 20/21.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AVTuco said:

Can even Unai not see how shite Ollie is? How is it possible?

It'll be down to his running, hence JJ as well. Plenty of energy, although I do worry where goals will come from

Just now, VillaChris said:

He said he's watched all our games on tape so I think he thought Ollie did a decent job v Man. City pressing them and thinks he can do a better job than Ings given we won't have endless amounts of the ball and need to disrupt them from just feeding balls through to Casemiro/Eriksen.

I don't have a huge issue with team bar I'm surprised Chambers hasn't come into the back 4.

I guess so... Ings against poorer teams and Ollie against top teams...