Pre-Match Thread: Enter Emery

maqroll

So many terrible performances in second half, pretty much all of the outfield players could have no complaints if they're benched.

No idea what front players we'll put out for this.

Young's done well this season but he was miles off it so think with a strong week Digne will start, perhaps we'll move Young into midfield?

Wasn't it said Kamara's back in full training on Monday although probably optimistic to think he'll start.

Bloodbath if we play anything as bad as today.

1st action drop watkins. The guys absymal and useless. I dont care if he gets upset sell him in January.  Not good enough.

Hopefully kamaras back whoch will be  a massive boost

Yesterday massively hit my optimism! Hopefully I find it again as Emery starts on Tuesday! For this, I’d go:

Emi

Young Chambers Mings Digne

Dendonker Luiz

Buendia McGinn Bailey

Ings

Toss of a coin between McGinn and Ramsey but I’ve said McGinn and have him play more advanced as he does for Scotland. Watkins has been absolutely awful a long time and he needs time out. As does Konsa and Cash for me. 

• Like 1

Hard to guess who he plays for this game as he will want to see several players and try to rate them. I would expect the result to mean very little obviously we want to win. I think he will use all his subs to see who has the heart, fitness and potential to stay. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Hard to guess who he plays for this game as he will want to see several players and try to rate them. I would expect the result to mean very little obviously we want to win. I think he will use all his subs to see who has the heart, fitness and potential to stay. 

I really hope Sanson gets 90 minutes in either of the next two games.

Not expecting anything result-wise, Unai is going to need a considerable amount of time to put his stamp on our way of doing things. I have absolutely no doubt that he will have been doing some intense prep already on both ourselves and ManUre so hopefully in the short time he has with the squad before the match next Sunday he can organise us so we can have a good go.

A message to those lucky enough to be at VP for it - for 90 minutes be so loud at our majestic old ground that Unai will never want to manage anyone else ever again until he's won at least ten major trophies with us and so I can hear you sat in my office at work in the South West!

• Like 1

New Manager Bounce ✅
Bruno Out Suspended ✅
Man United play Real Sociedad Away in Spain on Thursday night ✅
Man United CM's are 29+ (OAP) and will be tired ✅
Villa 8 days rest ✅

3 Points on Sunday

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wedge said:

Not expecting anything result-wise, Unai is going to need a considerable amount of time to put his stamp on our way of doing things. I have absolutely no doubt that he will have been doing some intense prep already on both ourselves and ManUre so hopefully in the short time he has with the squad before the match next Sunday he can organise us so we can have a good go.

A message to those lucky enough to be at VP for it - for 90 minutes be so loud at our majestic old ground that Unai will never want to manage anyone else ever again until he's won at least ten major trophies with us and so I can hear you sat in my office at work in the South West!

Will do. But please send Strepsils.

• Like 1