Match Thread: Villa v Chelsea

limpid

Get rid now. We have two games we should get something out of that we need a boost from. This wet fart of a manager will never get a lift out of this team on those games. He has shown in previous games against such standard of opposition he hasn't a clue unless it's a game as underdogs.

1 minute ago, Agbonla-score said:

Don’t get me wrong, I’m no fan of Gerrard. However, this defeat is not on him.

It’s a lack of composure that has prevented us from scoring and two individual areas that have cost us the goals. 

The same as it was 10 months ago. He’s done nothing to change or progress us whatsoever. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, est1874 said:

If you're defending him after today's performance, I don't know what to tell you. It's pure cognitive dissonance to see what we've seen the last couple of weeks and try to deny it by having a pop at posters who point it out.

mings has been great all season though. it's not that people are defending today per se...it was a bad error for the first and no one is denying that...but it's when he has been great all season and posters like you remain silent, only to pipe up when he makes an error that just illustrates how people like you do just blindly dislike the guy and no number of good performances will ever change your opinion

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Nakamba not getting a single minute this season is weird. He was Gerrard's lynchpin at one point 

Indeed, unless I’m remember incorrectly him getting injured coincided with our form derailing but he’s never seemed to get another shot.

• Like 1