Match Thread: Forest v Villa

limpid

Said it during the pre-match and when lineups are announced. Your main tactic cannot be continually crossing it into the box or having McGinn/fullbacks cross it from deep when you're deploying a lineup of Coutinho/Buendia/Watkins/JJ etc.

Get Dendocker on there if you want that to be your tactic or anyone else above 1.8m.

Clueless.

• Like 1

I've got Tyler as commentator, until the goals were scored and stuff happened in the game and he was doing filler he was as politely as possible tip toeing around saying just how bad villa have been playing

Carragher has done the same in recent matches

I think they all know it, someone will say it soon, a talksport rent a gob will go after Gerrard

2 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

How anyone can support Gerrard staying is beyond me. Not only are we boring but clueless with it. That was turgid.

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Even if we win tonight, this is awful.  Still can’t believe some Gerrard should get more time and continue to watch this with a straight face.

He really needs to go. We can still salvage something perhaps if we have an OK winter transfer window. Not getting relegated looks like a realistic if difficult goal now.

• Like 1