Match Thread: Forest v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, jjaacckk91 said:

Be honest, how many times has that been the case this season

I would say every single game we've played.
Southampton was still the worse game I will ever see this season 

Just now, Villan_of_oz said:

Mind numbing shit, I can feel my brain cells shrivelling watching this dire clueless crap

Talking of which, WM are about to play an interview with Safegate.

I'm sure the listeners are on the edge of their seats.

Just now, Philosopher said:

Buendia is completely ineffective, Coutinho isn't making basic runs, McGinn is also offering little. Two of those three should come off.

I have staggering news. 

they won’t 

McGinn definitely has imposter syndrome being captain of a club at the highest level in the English pyramid. 

Its turgid stuff yet again. Everything’s telegraphed. Cash gets good crossing opportunities and wastes them all the time, Coutinho and Buendia together never works. Gerrard you need to be proactive and change something here and go for the win because its an awful watch yet again against bottom of the league.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Philosopher said:

Buendia is completely ineffective, Coutinho isn't making basic runs, McGinn is also offering little. Two of those three should come off.

None of them are coached. That's the problem.

I refuse to blame the players while Gerrard is still here. (Apart from McGinn who is upper championship quality)

• Like 1

Just now, Keyblade said:

I hate it. It's not even like in the Lambert days where the good was mixed with the shit. It's just consistently mind-numbing.

The one redeemable quality was watching Buendia dance around someone or Coutinho ping a ball. We don't even get that anymore. Sack this loser already.

Not terrible, but not a lot to be excited about - sums up Gerrard's overly cautious approach.

Some utterly brain dead decisions - from our poor marking, flimsy midfield and inability to break teams down to Ollie's inability to stay onside, we should be doing much better.

The referee is ruining the flow of the game and we again have no response to teams that bully us.

I expect a more open second half.

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

I hate it. It's not even like in the Lambert days where the good was mixed with the shit. It's just consistently mind-numbing.

And if you look at our team back then, this lot should be utterly embarassed

• Like 1