January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

1 hour ago, burchy said:

Gladbach set a £10 million asking price for Marcus Thuram, get it done Villa

8 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I really can’t see us signing Thuram given the clubs he’s linked with. Although I did say that about Kamara and we did well there. 

maybe he was having a bad hair day, but even watching his "youtube highlight videos" he doesnt look that good to me?

Is he going to turn in to the next Drogba or something?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

maybe he was having a bad hair day, but even watching his "youtube highlight videos" he doesnt look that good to me?

Is he going to turn in to the next Drogba or something?

Don’t know much about him but always thought he did not work hard enough so would not suit Unai.

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

I really can’t see us signing Thuram given the clubs he’s linked with. Although I did say that about Kamara and we did well there. 

Yeah, but back then we had Gerrard turn up at his house and look him in the eye.

3 hours ago, burchy said:

So we can get Pino, Pau Torres and Thuram for under £100 million. Incredible! Do it

57 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

Break out the fish and tits!

Not seen him play, but 14 goals in his last 66 league games isn't exactly setting the world on fire.

No better than what we already have IMO, for comparison, over the same period Ings has 24 league goals in 73 and Watkins has 27 league goals in 86.

Edited by duke313

6 hours ago, burchy said:

He's had one good season, which is his current one......just saying, we need to be careful.

• Like 1