Villa’s Race for Europe 22/23

messi11

55 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Love how Brighton are resting their players for Sunday 😂 

Sure I heard on For the Love of Paul McGrath podcast that the Brighton chairman is a mad Spuds fan. So maybe he's looking to help them out🙁

7 minutes ago, Creeper said:

This game is making me even more nervous for Sunday   

Brighton recently win the games they are expected to lose and lose the games they are expected to win.  Well not quite but anything can happen and they are beatable .

Edited by gwi1890

19 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’d take option two, but that’s not really a choice we have, is it. 

They are theoretical questions yes - but I thought that was what a discussion forum was for!

7 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

They are theoretical questions yes - but I thought that was what a discussion forum was for!

I wasn’t criticising, just saying that I’d prefer the guarantee of champions league even if it meant we had to wait. But as there are no guarantees, I’d jump at conference league now. Basically. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I wasn’t criticising, just saying that I’d prefer the guarantee of champions league even if it meant we had to wait. But as there are no guarantees, I’d jump at conference league now. Basically. 

Ok I misunderstood. That's exactly how I feel too!

• Like 1

Let's not forget that we are a **** good side at the minute as well.

In fact, scratch that...it's not 'at the minute' were the second best team in the league over the last 21 games.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, markc said:

Sure I heard on For the Love of Paul McGrath podcast that the Brighton chairman is a mad Spuds fan. So maybe he's looking to help them out🙁

his Wikipedia says he has lifelong Brighton connections

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Farlz said:

It’s gonna be a tough one on Sunday. 

Would appreciate a Big Sam masterclass against Spurs to ease the nerves. 

If City play like this they could lose to Brentford.

We need to win.

Just now, Rustibrooks said:

That’s 6th wrapped up for Brighton right? So what else do they have to play for?

you know they will turn up against us all free and creative, just for the fun of it....you just know it.

• Like 2

Well city fkd us over there. I'm sure if they needed to win 4 or 5 of those playing wouldn't have had a sniff of being on the pitch unless they were 3 or more up.

It's 7th to 9th now, hopefully Brighton now have a party and don't turn up on Sunday.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

Well city fkd us over there. I'm sure if they needed to win 4 or 5 of those playing wouldn't have had a sniff of being on the pitch unless they were 3 or more up.

It's 7th to 9th now, hopefully Brighton now have a party and don't turn up on Sunday.

You were expecting us to beat Brighton by 17 goals on Sunday?

I wish I was as optimistic as you!