Pre-match thread

Wainy316

I wouldn’t be surprised if one, or both, of Bailey or Buendia try to force a move if this continues.

Admittedly the whole Craig Butler fiasco is a shitshow, but Bailey offers us genuine pace and a goal threat, yet we leave him on the bench.

Not overly confident about today.

1 minute ago, jim said:

Fine. Two up has been our best formation keep Emi hungry. Enforced defensive change and Luiz in is a good thing.

Agree with everything except for keep Emi hungry. I don't think that's the intended or resulting effect.

• Like 1

I imagine Luiz starting probably has something to do with an imminent contract. 

I do think we should play 2 upfront at home but would have gone with Buendia over Coutinho today and maybe Archer over Watkins. 

Shame about Mings but you can't help injuries. 

What is the point of having Nakamba and Iroegbunam on the bench by the way? Surely Sanson is a better positional option. That ship has well and truly sailed though, hope the guy gets his move asap.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 3

Nakamba on the bench and Sanson isnt.

McGinn is the special petal.

Buendia - i feel for the guy.

this club.

on a side note, the height they have against our 6ft flat centre backs, gonna be carnage.

Edited by MaVilla

8 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Don’t get what’s the point buendia plays one game as coutinho was crap then the next game he’s back in, will never get a decent run in the team with this idiot in charge, it’s the same with Bailey, no doubt it’ll happen with Luiz next game ramsey comes in for him 

He does the same with Ings. Usually after he scores a goal he is benched the next game. Poor man management 

Coutinho needs to justify his selection today surely. Can see Rice, Soucek and the rest of the giants just easily stifling him though. 

Scamacca first start, probably fancies a hat trick. Damnit our trajectory being so downward sucks arse. Can see it being very ugly today I really hope im wrong 😑 

5 minutes ago, jim said:

Fine. Two up has been our best formation keep Emi hungry. Enforced defensive change and Luiz in is a good thing.

Keep him hungry 😂 he's naturally our most combative attacking player by some distance.

Just now, a m ole said:

What is the point of having Nakamba and Iroegbunam on the bench by the way? Surely Sanson is a better positional option. That ship. Has well and truly sailed though, hope the guy gets his move asap.

Watch Sanson immediately tear it up if he does move this window. 

At present, the main reason I want Gerrard gone is so that he gets a clean slate and can potentially get back into the side. He has been disgustingly managed. 

• Like 1

Just now, VillaChris said:

West Ham 23/10 to win....fill your boots time as those are very generous odds considering their general record v us in recent times.

That's some wonderful cheer - leading right there. Get rich on the back of your club's misery.

Just for that, I really do hope we win so you, or anyone else, ends up with nish. 

Whatever the result or performance. I want him gone.  Nothing justifies the selection he's picked. And if it works it will just be delaying the Inevitable fail and sacking 5 months down the line. 

Gerrard, do one. 

• Like 1