The Women’s European Championships 2022

Genie

See this in the BBC.

Before today, Germany had never lost a final of a major tournament. They have now.

Prior to this, Sarina Wiegman had never lost a European Championship finals match. She still hasn't.

Great manager. 

1 minute ago, MWARLEY2 said:

So good to see personalities on show. No media training.  Just absolute love of the game . 

100% So refreshing. 

1 minute ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Just want to say, well played Villatalk for the right attitude.

Jesus some of the sexist comments out there from other clubs fans are doing my head in.

Keep on being nice Villatalk.

There are **** everywhere. Agree with you though, refreshing not to have to read that shite.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Yes

I can also imagine the number on here that would claim it was a fluke... 

Get over, he would have hit the keeper with that 😀 

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

Love how passionate Ian Wright is about England and the woman’s game.

He's a genuinely good guy. Love his passion for the game and this country. 

• Like 3

Really really enjoyed that tournament and of course the final. Brilliant show from the women throughout. Should really shine a light on the game and bring it up a notch. NSWE investing into our team just at the right time. Hope they kick on again.

Love the passion from the whole team. Superb. My little 6 year old had never watched a minute of womens football, but got consumed by that final and the emotion of it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

The slow mo of Kelly running with her shirt off my Mrs says “oh wow, look at her face”

Sorry love, I’m not looking at her face… :lol: 

She has a face?

/bantz

• Haha 2

Incredible stuff. I guess for most of us in this thread the first time we’ve ever seen England win anything. I fell in love with football with heartbreak of Italia 90 so can’t imagine how inspiring that will be for all the girls. I watched it with my 10 Yr old daughter who plays several times a week and I can tell you there is already a thriving grass roots girls football scene. It’s just going to be super charged by that I think. 

Edited by villaglint
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Just want to say, well played Villatalk for the right attitude.

Jesus some of the sexist comments out there from other clubs fans are doing my head in.

Keep on being nice Villatalk.

Yeah got sent this, disgusting 😆

IMG-20220731-WA0001.jpg

• Haha 1

Â