The Women’s European Championships 2022

Genie

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The good thing about being Prince William is that his family can play both sides so they always come out on top

Could say the same for well over half of England descended from Saxon blood 😉

5 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

She actually is tactically excellent 

Same as Gerrard. 

Play the strongest team then bring on the impact subs ;) 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Alot braver than Southgate for a start!

Not really . We just had an isolated Russo and White up top as is Englands way and shelled it.

Not that I'm here to criticise.  I'm buzzing for all of them but to suggest it was anything other than a standard England performance is not true. The Jill Scott sub...

We got the breaks in this one.

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Not really . We just had an isolated Russo and White up top as is Englands way and shelled it.

Not that I'm here to criticise.  I'm buzzing for all of them but to suggest it was anything other than a standard England performance is not true. The Jill Scott sub...

today yes, but has tactically been spot on throughout the tournament

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

You must be that one who still supports Southgate. 😂

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I hope this tournament win helps get rid of the snobbish attitude towards woman’s football… these footballers have been brilliant and should be role models for the mens game 

with a big mention for wiegman too. i have a feeling there will be a female manager in the football league in the next 3 years

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

So so deserved.  The WSL should really catch on to so many new followers now.   👏👏👏

Just a reminder the WSL is very unprofitable and all the clubs lose a lot of money. Hopefully this inspires people to go support their local team too

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

No. I just see 2 England sides that fundamentally at the moment have ingrained the same traits.

The 2 sides are like night and day.

1 plays with pride and togetherness. They give it all, believe in themselves and take every match to the opposition. Manager a genuine best in the world who everybody trusts implicitly.

The other plays well within themselves, handbrake firmly on. Defence first, see what the opposition do. Led by a donkey on the pitch who thinks he can do what he likes and another on the sidelines who is consumed with proving people wrong.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Â