Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

17 hours ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Our charge from 2016 to today has been an epic journey of positivity. 

Even if we end up 7th I will be delighted. Being back in the top 7  two years in a row is actually amazing considering where we came from.

Also, the hand we have been dealt is cruel so even if we collapse I will still applaud every person connected with this club for the season we were having before injuries bit.

This is exactly how I feel! Great post.

On 15/02/2024 at 08:21, CVByrne said:

What's the point of ever having any hope for anything supporting Villa. All we get in the end is failure and each time it's served up in a way to maximise the pain too.

Being mid table for the season is far far more preferable than a Villa special of do well for first half and then collapsing. 

But being tricked into this shit over and over. **** hate this club for how much of a curse it is on those who are struck supporting it. 

Only pain and misery for decades now

Jeez man! Genuine question (assuming your post isn’t sarcastic)…..have you thought about stepping away from Villa for good? You clearly get absolutely no pleasure at all from supporting the club and seem to only focus on the downs and not the ups. We all know that supporting ANY club is the quintessential rollercoaster ride…..and if you cannot glean any joy from the considerable ‘ups’ we have had then surely time to step of the ride altogether. Your expectation of ‘decades of pain and misery’ is not worth putting yourself through it. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Even if we end up 7th I will be delighted. Being back in the top 7  two years in a row is actually amazing considering where we came from.

Also, the hand we have been dealt is cruel so even if we collapse I will still applaud every person connected with this club for the season we were having before injuries bit.

Even Chris Heck? 🤔😉

You're right though, it's still progress and the meltdown on here is extraordinary.

18 hours ago, TRO said:

Just found out why there is so many injuries to the first team......

new treatment room nurse.

Nurse.jpg

I've just pulled my ACL.  At least I think that's what it is called.  It's what I am calling it at the minute anyway!!  Nurse.  Treatment required.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Christ at this rate we are going to have to play Chambers after spending the entire January trying to get rid of him.

Any more injuries and we’ll be wheeling out Hause! 

On 15/02/2024 at 08:21, CVByrne said:

What's the point of ever having any hope for anything supporting Villa. All we get in the end is failure and each time it's served up in a way to maximise the pain too.

Being mid table for the season is far far more preferable than a Villa special of do well for first half and then collapsing. 

But being tricked into this shit over and over. **** hate this club for how much of a curse it is on those who are struck supporting it. 

Only pain and misery for decades now

dads-were-doomed.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DakotaVilla said:

Out for another 2 weeks apparently…..looks like he’s going to miss spurs games unless he comes in ahead of schedule. 

Where are you getting this information. Please quote the link

On 15/02/2024 at 05:34, Captain_Townsend said:

%100 this

• Like 2

On 15/02/2024 at 10:34, Captain_Townsend said:

If we end up in 7th place,considering the points we have and games left, then something has gone seriously wrong.

Edited by Made In Aston
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

If we end up in 7th place,considering the points we have and games left, then something has gone seriously wrong.

Put it this way, if we replicated our PPG from the relegation season from now until the end of the season, and Brighton maintain their current PPG till the end (1.5) we'd beat them to 7th by a point. That's how bad it would have to be

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Made In Aston said:

My post here is definitely an example of why a post needs to be understood in the context of when it was written! This was written before our two recent wins and whole some were declaring our season to he over! 

Â