Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

This injury is situation is unbelievable. Is it time to point to conspiracy theories? Poor training ground turf? Poor home pitch turf? Poor training methods?

Yes, I know some of the injuries are very much "bad luck", but if we play on longer grass, firmer surfaces, or whatever then there are potentially aggravating factors to all these injuries.

The Las Vegas NFL stadium. Has a well known injury causing pitch, could ours be the same?

No team can be this unlucky. 

2 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

This injury is situation is unbelievable. Is it time to point to conspiracy theories? Poor training ground turf? Poor home pitch turf? Poor training methods?

Yes, I know some of the injuries are very much "bad luck", but if we play on longer grass, firmer surfaces, or whatever then there are potentially aggravating factors to all these injuries.

The Las Vegas NFL stadium. Has a well known injury causing pitch, could ours be the same?

No team can be this unlucky. 

Elite manager, best playing squad we've had in years, it's Villa, something had to give 😪

Edited by Tom13

2 hours ago, turvontour said:

Mings, Konsa, Carlos and Torres all out. 

Thats ok, Kamara can play centre ba.... oh  :(

I was thinking start of this season - How are we going to keep all our CBs happy?

Little did I know we'd be without one or more of them for all of the season.

Edited by Tom13
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Seriously though, do " crisis " situations allow us to recall the likes of Dendonker? Who can play DCM as well as has played CB?

We are in a bad way ATM.

Thought I read somewhere we can't outside the transfer window. But don't know for definite.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

If this was football manager, not only would there have been several rage quit games, the laptop would have been flung out the window by this stage!

Regular saving and ctrl alt delete to quit without saving.  I'd have given up by now and started a new game with Stevenage Borough

• Haha 1

Â