Pre Match thread

duke313

38 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

I dont really care what happens today as long as Liverpool dont win the league. In an ideal world that would mean Liverpool losing and Villa winning but in reality we'll be 3-0 down after half an hour.

my lad say he has wasted £2 on a Villa and Wolves win at 255/1

• Like 1

Are Liverpool fans just assuming they're going to beat Wolves btw? I'd have to laugh if we held up our part of the bargain but they couldn't take 3 points off Wolves.

As good at City are, we will have to show them respect but they aren’t unbeatable, no-one is. There is quite a lot of negativity in this thread for some reason, we have to believe we have a chance. If we keep it tight at the back, the longer it stays 0-0, we have to believe that we have a chance of winning. We have good players of our own, it is worth remembering that this only our third season back in the Premier League. We have players at both ends of the pitch that can make a difference and cause an upset. On the whole, our squad is inexperienced at this level, the players are learning and growing game by game. Us fans just need to be patient, I see progress in this team, even if no-one else can

2 minutes ago, MCU said:

Are Liverpool fans just assuming they're going to beat Wolves btw? I'd have to laugh if we held up our part of the bargain but they couldn't take 3 points off Wolves.

It would be safe to assume victory against the team that has failed to beat Norwich in 3 attempts this season. 

Edited by Wainy316
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Thug said:

Man City are basically operating in cheat mode.

Yeah, a cheat mode that I wish we had. Not you, I, or any Villa fan would be complaining if we had the success they have had in the last 10 years.

3 minutes ago, MCU said:

I’m sure Connor Coady will ensure Liverpool win the game. 

• Haha 1