Pre Match thread

duke313

9 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Aside from preventing Jack from winning the league, why would the players care if City or Liverpool win?

Would they actually want to stop him desperately though. If we were competing yes but not sure they will, he is a mate for some 

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Would they actually want to stop him desperately though. If we were competing yes but not sure they will, he is a mate for some 

Which probably only makes McGinn want to kick him harder. 😁

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Probably not. I see us getting steam rolled in first 20 mins.

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

The less trophies oil money can buy the better. If City lose, it would mean they broke the league transfer record on a player and still failed to win a single trophy this season.

I agree, but the players are not going to be motivated to prevent that from happening. Nor are they going to be motivated to help their managers old club win a league.

49 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Im going for a villa shock lead before we shit ourselves concede and few minutes later and lose 5-1 in typical villa fashion

And I'll raise you by 6, I'm sometimes very pessimistic about football and I'm going for a new PL record heaviest defeat, 10-0 to City. ☹️ And I'll hate football till August.

• Haha 1

Just hoping we don't get embarrassed. 

If I was the manager I'd have the team straight on the coach in full kit and out of there within ten minutes of final whistle. 

**** hanging around to watch their presentation. 

Unless we get a lucky draw... 😜

• Like 1