Match Thread: Villa v Liverpool

limpid

Just now, Davkaus said:

This game has me convinced that this has been our biggest problem in the last 2-3, months.

This is it isn't it, he looks so much better further forward. 

We need a dm. 

Looks like nakamba was doing a pretty decent job now. 

I swear we sign players with no idea of whose around them. Watkins traps the ball and has Buendia on in space the overlap but passes back to a player with a Plop player pressing him 😤

1 minute ago, AV82 said:

Sanson must be scratching his head.

He's done here, isn't he? I can remember one poor display against Man United, but if he can't get a few minutes ahead of McGinn, he may as well leave. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

The mistake owes more to Konsa tbf

Yes and the main reason is empty Space at DM area and will make goal to this happen. as Luiz not suit DM (this goal he is like play Right Centre midfield not centre and deep midfield.

he is not great job compare to Tim and Chamber, Marvelous, we need stop play Luiz at DM. 

Konsa was mistake and Konsa is not same player use be, he was best centre half to worse centre half at club !  what happen to him. (hope next games Chamber in for him)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

This game has me convinced that this has been our biggest problem in the last 2-3, months.

We're a completely different team. 

For all the quality players Liverpool have, Fabinho is the one who would make the most difference to our team.

Just now, richp999 said:

This is it isn't it, he looks so much better further forward. 

We need a dm. 

Looks like nakamba was doing a pretty decent job now. 

It's been our problem for about 10-11 years. We simply have not got our midfield balance right. It's meant the defence has looked far worse than it should have and so the attacking line.