Match Thread: Villa v Liverpool

limpid

Just now, Danny_Villaman84 said:

LOL @ Sub because i know this will happen, because DM sub for Attack talent, and put Best player no.8 Role (Luiz) to degalate to worse DM Luiz. 

when there have 2 better alter (Chamber or Tim I) not make a sense .

no suspire they got goal for this mistake.  Bad Move.

I do agree. I'd like to see Chuk get minutes, but if he's only coming on because Nakamba is tired, bring on Tim. Otherwise, leave Nakamaba on and bring Carney on for McGinn.  Weird sub. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

It’s so frustrating when one of the commentators is a fan of the opposition. You can just tell that they are ecstatic when they score, and are barely able to say a good word about the other side. Makes me sick. It needs to stop. 

It's even worse when your team's manager is a fan of the opposition. Chuk for Nakamba designed to let them win.

3 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Yep. We've had 2 or 3 really clear-cut chances tonight and not taken them. Against teams like this you just can't miss all of them.

Agreed we have to finish off chences like these … that’s why Son/Kane Spurs is fighting top 4 .. 

Chuk was such a perfect sub. Give him game time to persuade him to stay. Let him demonstrate that he isn't the god he thinks he is. And Liverpool will see more of the ball. Or he has a blinder, wins us the game and might want to stay. Its a win:win for Liverpool's Stevie G.